Thursday, September 14, 2006

First Rehearsal

Last night was the first rehearsal for Vermont Nightmare, a very cool Halloween event. My fine acting abilities have landed me the role of random scarey person #1 (not my official title). My job is to scare the crap out of people when they enter the 'dark room' portion of the event. Other than that, I'll also be prop/costume bitch. Costumes for this production should be a blast to work on. With a general theme of vampire ridden nightclub, I'm only limited by my imagination what I can come up with. Did I mention I was a bit excited to be doing some sexy fantasy pieces? Don't get me wrong, I still love ren, but this is going to be a blast.

And everything about this show is going right in the gutter. Even when we're trying to be serious. Here's a few choice quotes from our first fight call. These were said by the fight leader in all seriousness. I've just taken them out of context and twisted them around in my dark and dirty little mind.

  • You'll just have to play with yourselves for a while.
  • Everyone take turns going down.
  • You hang on. I'm trying to get off here.

No comments: