Friday, March 10, 2006
- What is the most embarrassing time you were caught singing along with a song?
- What is the funniest blackmail photo of yourself?
- What is your most embarrassing injury?
- What movie in your collection are you most ashamed of owning (or your friends make fun of you mercilessly for)?
- Ever have a wardrobe malfunction?
And here's my answers for the curious.
1. What is the most embarrassing time you were caught singing along with a song?
I've been caught in the car on numerous occassions by various random drivers sitting at the red light. One of my biggest fears is that someday someone will put a hidden microphone in the van I drive for work. I've been know to turn up the volume and do my best James Hetfield impersonation. My most emabarrassing time I got caught was the time I thought all of my roommates had left for work. Thinking no one was home I took my time getting ready for the day and cranked the stereo while I was in the shower. Apparrently one of the roommates had stayed home. I was in the shower, with the bathroom door open (to hear the music better) all soapy and headbanging to Metallica's One.
2. What is the funniest blackmail photo of yourself?
There are tons of these out there, mostly in the possession of my friend Marge. I was very happy when we were looking at her wedding photos to see that in one particular picture you couldn't see that I wasn't wearing any pants. We were getting dressed for the wedding, and some lady was taking candid photos. I had just started to get dressed when Marge needed some help with her shoes. So I went over to give her a hand, being partly dressed at the time. The photographer thought that was such a great moment and snapped a picture. The winner of the most embarrassing picture of me is actually posted on the Harlequin Specter website. It's not even supposed to be a picture of me; the foreground is a lovely portraint of someone else entirely. It was taken after hours at the VT renaissance Festival last year and I am lying on a bench in the background. There is a guy on the bench next to me, and you can clearly see his hands are on my chest.
3. What is your most embarrassing injury?
Again there are so many to choose from. Almost lobbing off my index finger in a loosing fight with a squash, and cutting myself with my own sword while goofing aound are right up there. The funniest injury involves me falling in the bathtub, in what seemed like a good idea at the time. In an attempt to overcome the shear physics of dating someone over a foot taller than I am, I climbed up on the edge of the tub and braced myself against the shower wall. Due to my own momentum and slippery shower surfaces, I ended up losing my balance and falling, pulling down the shower curtain with me. Yeah, it totaly ruined the moment.
4. What movie in your collection are you most ashamed of owning (or your friends make fun of you mercilessly for)?
I recently acquired The Muppet Show season 1 and Fraggle Rock season 1 on DVD. I stand by these choices, but others make fun of me. I also used to own a lot of bad anime. Sorceror Hunters rocked.
5. Ever have a wardrobe malfunction?
At a firend's Thanksgiving party I wore a new shirt. It looked great when I tried it on and was standing in front of the mirror. However, when I sat down, the low neckline of the shirt would open up and you could see right down it. Unfortunately, I didn't realize this until it was pointed out to me at the party.
1. What's your favorite song these days?
I know it's getting overplayed now, but I'm still digging on Nickleback's Animals
2. Do you wear glasses?
And contacts. But not at the same time.
3. Have you ever counted sheep to fall asleep?
No, there's never been enough sheep in my bedroom.
4. Reality TV: love it or hate it?
I'm indifferent. I basically watch the Simpsons and Family Guy.
5. Recommend a single on your friendslist that we should all get to know a little better:
Uh....no. Setting up your single friends with people they don't know is just plain not cool. People in relationships, resist the urge. Your single friends are not dying to find the same joy in couplehood that you have.