Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This Time I Definitely Cheated

On Saturday, Purple Girl had her birthday bash. I brought the cake. Two cakes to be exact; there were a lot of people. I got a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, since I didn't want to impose my chocolate ban on everybody else. I also brought a yellow cake with vanilla frosting, for people like me who didn't want chocolate. As I was cutting the cake, I got some of the chocolate frosting on my fingers. At that point, instinct kicked in, and without even thinking, the finger with the chocolate frosting blob was in my mouth. Oops. The roommate says it doesn't count, because it wasn't something I had done on purpose, it was a small amount of frosting, and it was more sugar than chocolate. I like that theory, and I'm going to run with it.

No comments: