Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Yeah, I know it's Tuesday, but...

So I'm stealing a page out of Yomper's blog and trying out the Friday Fiver. And yeah, I know it's Tuesday, but then again I operate on Rafuse standard time. The Friday Fiver hosts a nifty little list of 5 questions that are posted the their website every Friday, hence the name. Bloggers everywhere can post the answers to said questions in a blatant attempt to get out of thinking up something original to blog about. So without further ado, here is my first attempt at the Friday Fiver. If anyone actually reads this thing (I generally feel that this blog is merely an extention of my inner monologue), feel free to post your own answers in the comments.

And now, the Friday Fiver...

1. Have you broken any New Year's resolutions yet?
Well, no, since I didn't make any to begin with. I resolved to never make another silly New Year's resolution I have no intention on keeping.

2. Broken any bones?
I am terribly accident prone.

3. When is the last time someone else broke your heart?
I'm not answering this question. I can picture a lot of little under 25's crying about how wronged they've been in love. To them I say this - shut up, put on some good angry music, and get over it. We've all had bad relationships. This is why Nine Inch Nails and other angst ridden music is so popular. Suffice to say, Chupa and I have never been happier.

4. What is the most expensive item you've ever broken?
As a biomed tech, I've fried my fair share of medical equipment. I'm not sure of the actaul cash value, but I know it's not cheap.

5. What phrase are your tired of hearing over and over again?
Fair and balance news. That's just a load of poop. And my other personal favorite - 9/11 changed everything. Yeah, it did. It gave a corrupt administration a free pass to do whatever the hell they wanted and if anyone disagrees with them, they're either traitors, letting the terrorists win, weak on national security, or demoralizing our troops.

1 comment:

BlueMule said...

Ooo. I have to comment...

Regarding #2 - those accidents wouldn't have anything to do with the medival weapons, would they?

Regarding #3 - well said. Nothing like loud, pissed off music to sooth the soul!

Reagarding #5 - Why do you hate freedom? ;-)