Friday, January 13, 2006

The Friday Fiver

Or Things you never wanted to know about me and didn't want to ask...

1. Are you timely or always late?
It depends on the time of day. I am not a morning person. I make every effort to be on time in the morning, but I just can't seem to get out of my own way. I'm usually fashionably late.

2. Do you wear a watch?
I used to, but I broke it and have yet to replace it. Now it's hard to tell my left from my right.

3. What is the most important event you have been late for?
My period

4. What kind of system you have for keeping track of your bills?
Most of them are automatically debited from my checking account. Other than that, everything is due either on the 15th or the 30th when I get paid. And what does that have to do with being late? Is this going to be reported on my credit report?

5. What is your favorite time of day?
Aound 4:30 when I get out of work.

No comments: