Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Still Alive (or the pity me post)

It's been awhile since my last post. I survived having 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed only to get the flu two days later. I fully blame my brother for that wonderful gift. The last couple of days have not been fun, but, well, I got better. I didn't see any bright lights to walk into, although if I had, I probably would have dropped down into the three point stance and run away in the other direction.I actually tried going to work today, but only made it to about noon. I figured if I wasn't going to be productive, I might as well be unproductive at home. I have learned that vicoden is not my friend. And that watching day time tv will only make you more sick. On a brighter note, I did make it all the way through the Family Guy DVD set I got for my birthday and the Stewie Griffin Story. I highly recomend both to anyone who wants a laugh. I have a lot to look forward to in the next week or so. I look forward to regaining my sense of smell and not feeling so tired all the time. I look forward to getting the stitches taken out of my mouth and being able to open my mouth fully. Today I forgot and yawned - ouch! Most especially, I look forward to being able to eat solid foods again.

No comments: