Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Fiver: Number One Single

So here's this weeks Friday Fiver.

1. What's your favorite song these days?
I know it's getting overplayed now, but I'm still digging on Nickleback's Animals

2. Do you wear glasses?
And contacts. But not at the same time.

3. Have you ever counted sheep to fall asleep?
No, there's never been enough sheep in my bedroom.

4. Reality TV: love it or hate it?
I'm indifferent. I basically watch the Simpsons and Family Guy.

5. Recommend a single on your friendslist that we should all get to know a little better:
Uh....no. Setting up your single friends with people they don't know is just plain not cool. People in relationships, resist the urge. Your single friends are not dying to find the same joy in couplehood that you have.

No comments: