Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hey, I Finished Something

It's been a while since I've actually sewn something. Last night I finally completed the onsie I was doing for my soon to be niece. I picked up some very cute fabric in, oh, let's see, last April. I've finally gotten around to doing something with it. The poor thing's been sitting partially done for some time now. I'll give a shout out and a thank you to Sonja for motivating this sewing slacker. She asked me to do some costumig for her upcoming dance routine and I really don't like to start another project before the current one is finished. So I actually finished the darn thing. I think it came out well. It was my first time using press on snaps, as opposed to the sew on kind. These are so much easier to use and I think that they look better than the sew on kind. I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out my new camera.

No comments: