Sunday, June 21, 2009

25 Random Things

There's been this thing going around Facebook for awhile where you list off 25 random things about yourself. My thought is why waste this on Facebook, when it will make a perfectly good blog post, where the entire world can read it.


And so, I give to you 25 random things you may or may not have known about me.

  1. I have long hair but I always wear it up.
  2. I absolutely love garlic. Almost too much, sometimes.
  3. My record for moving is 6 times in an 18 month span. I do not want to ever repeat that.
  4. I am not a big fan of onions, but I do like onion dip, onion bagels, leeks, scallions, chives, and other onion like vegetables, and Funyuns.
  5. My favorite snack is cheese and crackers.
  6. My favorite cheese is brie.
  7. By the time I finished all of the requirements for my engineering degree, I was one class short of a math minor, but I just couldn't bring myself to take linear algebra.
  8. While I was in college, my engineering friends would often accuse me of having serious liberal arts tendencies.
  9. I like music, but I am a horrible dancer.
  10. I can't stand discord in music.
  11. I will like almost any song in a minor key.
  12. I spent a big chunk of change on a memory foam bed and think it's one of the best investments that I have ever made.
  13. I shop at farmer's markets
  14. I try to support local businesses, but still find myself shopping at Walmart and other box stores.
  15. I will not date any guy who wears Axe body spray.
  16. I understand where PETA's coming from, but I abhor their advertising campaign.
  17. I am not fond of spiders.
  18. I like words and think that some just sound awesome. Panorama is very fun to say and I wish I could work it into more conversations.
  19. I consider myself a feminist. I don't think that feminist is a dirty word.
  20. I have voted for the Democratic candidate in every presidential election I have voted in.
  21. I love kitty cats but currently do not have one due to apartment living.
  22. I enjoy cooking and think that there is something cathartic about chopping vegetables.
  23. I am a big fan of tea, especially Chinese greens.
  24. I've recently come to terms with the color pink. Girls get pink overload growing up and I've never been terribly 'girly'. But it is a fact that pink looks better than white on people with pale skin.
  25. I rarely get sick. I think it comes from spending my working life in hospitals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I knew a lot of those!
chels