Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Greatest Tagline Ever Created

While watching TV the other day, I saw a commercial containing possibly the greatest tagline ever. The commerical was for ClearBlue pregancy tests.

The commercial was touting how accurate the test stick is, being made with advanced new technology. Exactly how advanced an over-the-counter pregancy test can get these days, is another question, but their tagline is one of the funniest things I've ever heard uttered in complete seriousness on television. Are you ready for this? The tagline is
'The most advanced technology you'll ever pee on'.
Seriously. I almost spit tea across the living room.

1 comment:

BlueMule said...

Yo Quartermaster,

I tried to send you an email inquiring about the late January fleamarket, but it never made it. I'm assuming that your address has changed now that comcast is in control. Can you email me your updated address?

Thanks,

Mule