Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Fiver: What It All Comes Down To...

Todays Friday Fiver, while not great, is not as lame as it has been the last couple of weeks. I have deemed that the suck coefficient is low enough for me to actually answer it.

1. When is the last time you were broke?
Um...I don't think I've ever been not broke. A couple of weeks ago when I had to have a bunch of work done on my crappy car was pretty rough. I literally had no money for about a week until I got paid again. Stupid crappy Korean made automobiles. But I digress...

2. What makes you lose focus?
Taking off my glasses. Or shiney objects, I swear I'm part magpie.

3. How tall are you?
Somewhere around 5'5". It depends on the shoes I'm wearing.

4. Are you brave or cowardly?
I like to think I'm brave when I need to be, but most of the time I probably lean toward the chicken shit side.

5. What's in your pocket?
Probably some lint. Oh, and chapstick. Everything I need to carry goes into the great bag of holding.

No comments: